- Monday CLOSED
- Tuesday BY APPOINTMENT (10:00/1:00 a.m. – 2:30 pm/5:00 pm)
- Wednesday BY APPOINTMENT (10:00/1:00 a.m. – 2:30 pm/5:00 pm)
- Thursday BY APPOINTMENT (10:00/1:00 a.m. – 2:30 pm/5:00 pm)
- Friday BY APPOINTMENT (10:00/1:00 a.m. – 2:30 pm/5:00 pm)
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday 2:00 p.m/5:30 p.m (calendar)
For appointments please send an e mail to: email@example.com
Free access for independent visits with audioguide APP MUMAC, available in 10 languages.
Paided guided tours for groups.
MumacVia Pablo Neruda 2
20082 Binasco (MI)
+39 02 900491
+39 02 90049362
- Access for the disabled
- Changing table
- Audio guide app
- Do not touch
- Smoking is forbidden
- Photography allowed
how to get here
without the car
- 1. Go to Famagosta underground station on the MM2 (green) line. From there, you can:
- take the bus to Binasco. Once you get to Binasco, there’s no taxi rank but you can reach MUMAC (in via P. Neruda 2) in 10 minutes on foot.
- take a taxi (the journey is 12km)
- Take a taxi from Piazzale Cadorna, Milan (MM1 red line and MM2 green line) – 21km to Binasco
- Take a taxi from Centrale train station (MM2 green line and MM3 yellow line) – 23km to Binasco
- Take a taxi from Linate airport – 30km to Binasco
- 5. Take a taxi from Malpensa airport – 62km to Binasco
- From the centre of Milan and the Milan ring-roads, take the A7 towards Genova (join the motorway at Assago and take the first Binasco exit); head towards Casorate/Noviglio; at the roundabout, take the fourth exit (as if to retrace your steps) then take the first turning on your right (via Manzoni, opposite the motorway toll booth). Go along via Neruda.
- From Genova, take the A7 and leave the motorway at Binasco.
- From Turin, take the A4 (Turin-Milan) and the Tangenziale Ovest (west ring-road – see above), or take the A2 (Turin-Piacenza) as far as Tortona then the A7 (Genova-Milan), leaving the motorway at Binasco.